Thursday, February 8, 2018

Birthday Blooms CASE

Today I would like to share a card that I cased from a very talented fellow demonstrator Stephanie Fischer.  I just love her work.  You can see her original post here.

Here is my take on her card.

This was such a fun card to make.  I have used the flower from birthday blooms stamp set and coloured the flower in using Stampin' Blends.  These are Stampin' Up!s alcohol markers.  I am still learning how to use them, so my colouring skills need some fine polishing.  The frame is using the Lots of Labels framelits.  The greeting is from You're Inspiring stamp set.


My first card is using pink pirouette and calypso coral and smoky slate.


This card I used the stamp pads to watercolour using perfect plum and fresh fig.


My third card using daffodil delight.


My last card I used pool party.

No comments: