Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Beautiful Day on glossy cardstock


I love the effect of emboss resist on glossy card!!  My first card I have stamped using white craft Ink the flower from the beautiful day stamp set.  I then have done the polished stone technique on the card using Isocol.  My base card is soft sky, and have stamped the flower to match up with the flower on the glossy cardstock.  I love the two tone this gives.  


The second card is a variation of the first card.


My third card I used sponges to ink up the glossy card, using tempting turquoise, pool party and marina mist.  I then stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I stamped the flower on whisper white using memento ink and cut it out using the brother scan'n'cut machine.  Greeting on all three cards is from You're Inspiring stamp set.

No comments: