Saturday, February 10, 2018

Beautiful Day CASE and my take on it

As you know, I love casing cards.  I am not overly creative, but have a good eye for reproducing something that I like with minimal instruction.  

Today I cased the card below from Bj Peters, a fellow demonstrator.  You can view her card here.  

I used glossy white for my layer.


My take on BJ's card.  I also used glossy card for this one too, I love the way the brusho interacts on the glossy card.  For this card I have used the Prussian blue and spritzed with alcohol.  The great thing about brusho is that every background is different.  You can so many variations from even just one colour.  The flower is stamped in versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder.  I have then coloured in the flowur with marina mist and smoky slate stampin blends.

No comments: