Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Petal Passion DSP meets Stampin' Blends




Today's cards use the designer series paper called Petal Passion.  Is black images printed on white paper.  I have coloured in using Stampin' Up!s new Stampin' Blends.  These are alcohol markers which are high quality, dual-tipped markers.  They come in 12 exclusive Stampin' Up! colours - each with a light and dark shade - as well as ivory, bronze and a colour lifter.  On my cards below I have used Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral and Pumplin Pie.


On the card above is the one side of the dsp.  You can see the flowers that I have coloured in.  On the card below, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the ink came through the paper giving the black leaf images a lift.  I actually prefer this side and decided make up this card instead and coloured in a second piece to create the card above.  The greeting for this card is from the stamp set picture perfect birthday.

1 comment:

PlayingWithPaper said...

I love how the ink came through to the back--a nice surprise!