Sunday, January 14, 2018

Beautiful Peacock in pacific point and pear pizazz


For this card I have stamped the peacock from the Sale a Bration Beautiful Peacock stamp set in pacific point.  I have used my Brother Scan n cut machine to cut out the peacock and layered it on top of the pear pizazz plumage.  I have then stamped the tail feathers in pacific point layering it ontop of the plumage.  I have stamped the small flowers creating a background image around the peacock.  I have then cut out the peacock using the layering ovals and layering square framelits.  I have mounted this layer on a scalloped piece of pacific point card which is lifted up on dimensionals.  Greeting is stamped is from the picture perfect birthday stamp set and is stamped in pacific point and punched out with the classic label punch and the decorative layer is cut out with the die from petals & more thinlits.



No comments: