Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's been a long time, but now I'm back!

If you look at my previous post you will notice that it was March last year. Life has been hectic. I now work five days and find it difficult to fit everything in so blogging was one of the many things that I have neglected. So over the next few days I want to upload the projects that we have done at Bel Air Creative Card group over the last year.  This is my first post using my iPad, it's not as easy as using the computer, but here goes.

My card below is using the masking technique. I saw this technique here http://stampwithtami.com/blog/2012/01/butterfly/

Tami has a great video too to go along with her post.

Firstly, you take a shape die and cut out your mask. Adhere this to the front of your card and then sponge inside the cutout area. Ink up your image (I have used lovely as a tree set) in black and stamp your image in the masked window. Take off your paper and then stamp your greeting.

  

Stamp set used:  lovely as a tree, curly cute
Cardstock:  whisper white
Inks: tempting turquise! Marina mist, tangerine tango and more mustard
Accessories: labels collection framlits


No comments: