Monday, August 30, 2010

farewell to "All Scallops"

My cards today originally were "one layer cards", I have changed some to add more colour. I have used post it notes to frame an area to stamp in giving me a window for the "seeing spots stamps". I then have framed the images with the "all scallops stamps". It was a fun technique and would love to explore this technique more.

The base card is marina mist, layered with whisper white. I have stamped using Marina Mist, baja breeze and really rust.


The main images for this card are from "cottage garden stamp set". The colours that I have stamped are baja breeze, mellow moss and chocolate chip.


This stamp set is using Fabulous Flowers" stamp set. The stamped image layer is "one sheet wonder"

This card is using images from "A Beautiful Thing".


This card also uses a layer of "one sheet wonder". Stamp set used is Enjoy every moment.

No comments: