Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sail Away


This is the card I made for my nephew, Craig's 18th birthday. I thought it would be a good card to do at Bel Air Baptist Church's Creative Card Group tonight (10th May at 7.30) and Friday morning (13th May) at my watercolouring technique class. Come and see the different ways that you can do watercolouring. On this card I have used blender pens and the stamp pads.
I will also demonstrate with the Wonder Watercoloring Crayons as well as the Pastels.
It's hard to see but for the sails I have used sahara sand and shaded with crumb cake, the water is marina mist and the yacht, early expresso.

Pop back tomorrow to see the 2nd card that we made.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Sail away, bring on the cake
Card: Old olive, marina mist, whisper white
Ink: basic gray, marina mist, sahara sand, crumb cake, old olive, early expresso
Accessories: big shot, square lattice embossing folder, blender pens

No comments: