Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Circle Circus Case


For this card I CASED a layout from Kari Hughes. I used brocade blue as my base card, really rust for the band across the middle topped with a strip of chocolate chip. I stamped the bubble stamp in the bottom half of the brocade blue. I also stamped the medallion in brocade blue up the top left hand corner. I then restamped the same image in really rust and chocolate chip on whisper white. I punched out with 3/4" circle punch and 1 1/4 circle punch layering ontop of image stamped on card. I then stamped on strip of chocolate chip.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: circle circus, teeny tiny sentiments
Ink: Brocade blue, chocolate chip, really rust
Paper: brocade blue, really rust, chocolate chip, whisper white
Accessories: eyelet border punch, 3/4 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch


2 comments:

kari said...

Hi Teresa! Thanks for showing me your version, it looks great and I think I might have to CASE you right back!! I really should pull out Circle Circus more often - it really is such a great versatile set. Cheers, K :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,
Thanks for sharing your card - I love it and will have to CASE you right back! I definitely should use Circle Circus more often!
Cheers, K :)