Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Its Beautiful!! Bandana technique spotlight technique




Here is another Bandana Technique - Splitcoast stampers challenge TLC220. You can view the link here Splitcoast website.

This is a card that I did at my last workshop. This time I combined two techniques, the bandana and the spotlight technique. I firstly rolled "It's Beautiful" Stampin around Jumbo wheel on whisper white, and then on the bottom half of the base card - Pacific Point. I then highlighted the areas of interest on the pacific point image using white gel pen. With the whisper white image, I found my focal point of interest. I then used the 1 1/4 inch circle punch and punched out the flower, then to add dimension, I used the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and punched again where the flower had been. I attached the whisper white to the base card, and centred the flower in the hole provided. I stamped "for you" from "One of a Kind" stamp set on whisper white, and punched out using the word window punch.

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: It's Beautiful jumbo wheel, One of a Kind
Ink: Not quite navy, pacific point
Paper: Pacific Point, whisper white
Accessories: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 inch circle punch, word window punch, white gel pen, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, glad to see you back in action. This card is gorgeous! TFS